Sunday, November 30, 2014

FINAL PRESENTATION AND A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL CPD2 FACILITATORS

Big Friday!
Finally, the day we had all been waiting for came and with tired faces headed into TSWELOPELE for the final presentations! After all the heated arguments and all, the presentations were better than expected. I was finally glad that we had put things together and were able to make our presentation. 

Subject: EmbeddedLibrarian
Christine  presenting
 Christine  presenting
Group 2 members upfront as Christine presents her part
Group2 presenting findings on the subject "The role of an Embedded Librarian in a Research Group".


FINAL THOUGHTS
I found the programme to be very rich and practical. Going through this very intense programme opens brains of librarians of this new era to start thinking outside the box.

I now understand that making an impact does not necessarily mean that one must be at the top. 

I however thought it was so much content for the specified time-frame. At some point i found my self overwhelmed but of course we did cope after all librarians have a special ability to confront bulk information.

I also suggest that the dinner arrangements for the incoming intakes include some cultural dances to share more fun and knowledge from a multitutde of African cultures (dancing competitions).

THANK YOU TO ALL CPD2 FACILITATORS
A big thank you to all CPD2 facilitators for the knowledge imparted. I have learned so much during CPD2 programme that i am looking forward to implementing in my work environment.

I am glad i met knew people, made friends and had a lot of fun moments despite the tight schedule. I also cannot forget to mention the educational and fun visits we had that were not only educative but were an enriching exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment